giovedì 15 ottobre 2015

Another "summer" day has come and gone away..but i don't wanna go home ;)

Hi guys!
Another week is gone, it was pretty exciting.. we had October Holidays from Wednesday to Friday, so I went to different places with my family..I've been in Omoa, small city on the seaside near the border with Guatemala. We had a rich seafood lunch near the sea and in the afternoon we visited a spanish fortress.. What a beautiful and amazing view this country can always offer to me!
Unfortunatly yesterday I started the exames (my first exames in my life! OMG!!) and I'll be busy all the week...now it's time to work hard, hope for the best!! (maybe I can get a better mark than I usually get in Greek! :P ) so..see you next week! (thanks to my sister Chiara who translated it in English for my this time, I miss you a lot!!! <3)
See you soon!


Ciao amici!
E' passata un'altra settimana, ed e' stata abbastanza particolare... da mercoledì a venerdì abbiamo avuto le vacanze d'ottobre, quindi ho avuto la possibilità di andare con la mia famiglia a visitare posti nuovi... sono stata ad Omoa, una piccola cittadina sul mare vicino al confine con il Guatemala... abbiamo potuto gustare un ricco pranzo a base di pesce in riva al mare e nel pomeriggio visitare la fortezza risalente all'epoca spagnola... il mare e i paesaggi che questo paese può offrire sono fantastici, sorprendono sempre!

Purtroppo però ieri sono iniziati gli esami che mi terranno impegnata per una settimana, è davvero arrivato il momento di impegnarsi! Speriamo in bene ;) 
A presto!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento